Workspaces in Autodesk Maya
Workspaces allow you to save the current layout of your Maya window. Great for personal preference.
- Workspaces are located in the top right corner of Maya
- Pre-sets Maya recommend using for certain tasks
- Consider trying these out when modeling
- You can create custom workspaces by:
- Go to Windows > settings/preferences > Preferences
- Make some changes to the UI
- Click on the workplaces dropdown in the top right of Maya
- Click ’Save current workspace as...'
- Enter a name
- Click OK