Skip to content
- Classes are a way, in Python to create custom types.
- We can define base behaviour in a core class
- We can create subclasses which inherit from the core class and also include functionality of their own
- Allows us to group common behaviour that relates to a single object type
- Allows us to extend and inherit any of the classes
- We can override any methods that we define in sub classes
- We can add new custom methods to subclasses to add functionality without having to effect every other type of subclass or the core class